If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why is there visual pollution during mori?

Options
HINGIRIK
HINGIRIK Member Posts: 103

In this game, everyone has experienced moris someone at least once and most of them have experienced visual pollution. This visual pollution can sometimes be a wall, sometimes the grass on the ground, sometimes a tree, or sometimes a T-baging survivor. Especially if Unknown's mori is not done in the right place, the survivor moves to another side and the killer moves to another side. And this is seriously annoying. I think about this issue, if we are not in a suitable place during mori, the game will teleport us to the nearest suitable area. As for the survivors who T-baging, if they come within a certain distance of the place where mori is performed, an AI can unintentionally remove them from the area. What do you think about this?

Comments

• AnxiousGummy
    AnxiousGummy Member Posts: 108
    Options

I think it's too much work for little benefit. The mori is just a special animation to kill a survivor and has not effect on the gameplay if it is obstructed by other assets in the environment or other players. It is annoying but not worth the time to implement a fix.

• Saiph
    Saiph Member Posts: 294
    Options

Survivors tbagging during moris is a fun little interaction. It blows my mind that you can even remotely think that's a problem

• bearr_trap
    bearr_trap Member Posts: 119
    Options

I like when, as survivor, the Killer moves me somewhere more visually appealing for a mori -- only the good moris though. Those ugly ones that be blocked by the wall or barrel or anything of similar nature.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 716
    Options

photobombing a ghostface mori is funny tho

• bearr_trap
    bearr_trap Member Posts: 119
    Options