Missing salt circle in basement

acidc0rpse
acidc0rpse Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I just played sable on Lery's and my salt circle for Incantation: Weaving Spiders did not spawn in the basement. I brought an offering for Lery's. Looked around the basement for a good 2 minutes before leaving and giving up on it.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• velociration
    velociration Member Posts: 4

Same thing just happened to me. Got lery's randomly, didn't bring an offering. Incantation circle did NOT spawn in basement. Basement was at the center of the map, not the library. Playing on steam as Sable and at least one other person had weaving spiders equipped. Killer was The Unknown.

• tashpool
    tashpool Member Posts: 3

One more comment, just finished Lery's match and no invocation circle was present either.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233
    edited March 13

There's currently a bug where two basements spawn on Lery's, one out of bounds. I bet the salt circle is in the other basement.

EDIT: looks like the two basements bug has been fixed (I can no longer see the aura of the hooks in the other basement when I'm carrying someone, and I couldn't see any lockers there as Dredge), but I bet there's some lingering effect of that bug that's causing this one. Also there was no salt circle in the normal basement.

I blame a merge conflict between this update and the fix for that extra basement bug. :D

Post edited by luvcraft on