We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bloodwebs - button to skip the level pop-up is VERY annoying

Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,167
edited March 12 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think that it's great that you're trying to provide us with a way of speeding up the progression through the bloodwebs, but I honestly think that this is not the way...

I've used this new bloodweb system today, and it is very, very annoying. Doing bloodwebs should be as chill as possible, since for many people it is a tedious process. By having to press a button every time upon completion of a bloodweb, things become very annoying.

Please, make the bloodwebbing more effortless, because having to press a button every time makes it more annoying and effortful. My suggestion is to give us an option in the settings to automatically skip the bloodweb levelup pop-ups. Trust me, this will make things so much better.

Comments

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,167
    edited March 13

Another idea is to put a clickable button on the same screen as the blood web (in a corner preferably), that can be clicked to toggle auto level-up pop-up skip on or off. Still, I feel like an option in the settings would be the best way.

• Wadely
    Wadely Member Posts: 6

It is much better now though, getting through that first 50 levels was soooo irritating before, It's a win now but honestly it would be way better if the pop ups were just gone, period.