Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bite the Bullet + Strength in Shadows incompatible.

snowyhans
snowyhans Member Posts: 64

These two perks don't seem to be working together? From my understanding Bite the Bullet and self healing general work so I assume this is a bug.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Accelerator4202
    Accelerator4202 Member Posts: 8

Same bug with Bite the Bullet + Self-Care, I was still making noise when self healing and healing others while having Bite the Bullet. I'm not sure whether it's a bug with Bite the Bullet with other healing perks or Bite the Bullet with the new charactor Sable. I will switch character and test it out.

• TecmagDiams
    TecmagDiams Member Posts: 15

As a note this issue is not character specific, it happens to me regularly when using self-care or healing others on Claudette. Additionally the issue seems to start after being hooked, although I can't confirm. I can confirm I have had matches in which Bite the Bullet was functioning normally and then stopped later in the match (after I had been hooked).