Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Redeem code not working

DrDiggory
DrDiggory Member Posts: 1

While in the store page of DBD, I have run into an issue where I cannot enter in new redeem codes. Including the AMD one that released today, which my lovely friend tried today at the same time and was able to get the reward for.

I play on PC, through the xbox app. I have checked for updates, and there were no updates. Based on what I have learned now, this issue may have been occuring for a while now, but i brushed it off as missing the deadline for codes.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• ImAsra
    ImAsra Member Posts: 2

im having the same issue every code i try either says server error or this code is expired even the new amd one

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,551

They are expired as they were only 24 hours.

There were 3 codes - all expired. I was to late also :-(

• ImAsra
    ImAsra Member Posts: 2

the amd one was released the day i tried it and it didnt work

• CARON
    CARON Member Posts: 23

Moi aussi, ça ne fonctionne pas, j'espère qu'ils vont venir le corriger le plus rapidement possible

• Enclosedbook
    Enclosedbook Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

All recent codes have been having this issue for me as well. I play on an Xbox Series X trying to redeem the codes. I think this has been an issue for weeks or longer.