Killer:(The Child) Power: (Play With Me)

SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
edited December 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

The killer is pretty self explanatory. The archetypical crazy child killer.

Play with me has 2 powers.

Passive: If The Child has not been in a chase for (30) seconds then generators being worked on will fail all skill checks automatically. But will not alert the killer. While this is active, an icon of an angry child will appear on survivors screens.

Active: Activating Play with me creates a "playpen" around The Child, preventing survivors from passing through it for (30) seconds, or until The Child lands a hit.

Comments

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Wait this would make bubba in his basement look nice since you have to walk past and be hit or be locked one for 30 seconds meaning the wounded guy loses bt
  • SmokePotion

@redsopine01 said:
    Wait this would make bubba in his basement look nice since you have to walk past and be hit or be locked one for 30 seconds meaning the wounded guy loses bt

I would imagine the playpen would be big enough to include the killer shack loop. The powers idea is it make them stick to a loop, or stay next to that pallet they just used.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    I'm on about body blocking the stairs to il runs out then initiating it
  • mudbloodwolfie
    mudbloodwolfie Member Posts: 37

The killer is pretty self explanatory. The archetypical crazy child killer.

Play with me has 2 powers.

Passive: If The Child has not been in a chase for (30) seconds then generators being worked on will fail all skill checks automatically. But will not alert the killer. While this is active, an icon of an angry child will appear on survivors screens.

Active: Activating Play with me creates a "playpen" around The Child, preventing survivors from passing through it for (30) seconds, or until The Child lands a hit.

I like the idea but i have some tweaks. Activating ‘Play with Me’ creates the “playpen” (aka terror radius) and killer can see any survivors auras if they were in playpen and left it without being hit (so similar to freddy’s dream world). Passively, any survivor not in playpen gets small skill check zones and does still alerts upon missing.
    Ill admit when i came in here i was expecting a Chucky suggestion. Haha
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

A child killer? Play with me just sounds like Harley Quinn, bring her as one! child killer will get you a bunch of no no no no's....

• SmokePotion

Gonna bump this randomly. I still like the idea of this.

Months later "Play With Me" still sounds like a solid power.

• izzy40
    izzy40 Member Posts: 3

yeah me too i was expecting a chucky suggestion and proposed one in a dbd ps4 community that i kinda freestyled in the thread like that he could of be the fastest killer in game like 5.0m/s but but can't vault due to his height lets say as high a window loll it would be damn freakin funny to need to look at the ground to see him comin as a survivor and trying to hurry to a window as he would just go around it and on some mis miscalculation by survivors get there faster than you haha

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I appreciate that you want this sort of thing, but I don't like children in my horror genres. They don't belong. Even if there was one who could kill us in the game, it would just be irritating to go against, not to mention they couldn't see out of tall grass. I would be more open to a killer Talking Tina doll, or something.