please nerf ULTIMATE WEAPON

Aj69
Aj69 Member Posts: 4
edited March 20 in Feedback and Suggestions

It's cooldown doesn't make sense. We can't do anything but use calm spirit or hide in a locker. Calm spirit is useless and hiding in locker wastes our own time. And guess what the killer would do....open the locker again AFTER EVERY 30 SECONDS. The things is It's making other killers OP especially nurse and PINHEAD. If the pinhead opens the locker before the box is about start it's thing, the survivor wont be able to see the aura of the box but the killer would see them and the chains doing their thing too. And if he decides to killer the survivor closest to the box then.......

I would suggest either the 100 second cooldown or no screaming only blindness

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,260

They're already doing that.

• _Onyx_
    _Onyx_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 348

Blindness doesn't effect Killer's power related auras.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

Yea ultimate weapon was way too powerful in its launch state. It was like giving killers a second power with just a perk.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

Would you rather have the killer run another slowdown perk and use their gamesense to figure out where the survivors are?

Getting in a locker is fine, you waste time to go in a locker the killer does nothing but walk around, sounds fine to me.

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 862

Oh don't worry. Ultimate weapon is about to be dealt with. To get so much value from 1 perk by a simple action of opening a locker multiple times. That's insane. What it should get rid of is the lingering effect and just make people scream within the radius when opening the locker at that instant. Then go on cooldown at least.

• Assembled18
    Assembled18 Member Posts: 38

It's currently happening

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

Honestly would it be too harsh to make Ultimate Weapon a Hex perk? It has about the same power as a Hex perk and it could easily be compensated by showing the auras of survivors that scream for 5 seconds and reducing the cool-down.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,309

how is calm spirit useless if it blocks the perk? The cooldown is already 60 seconds. it is 30 activation+30 cooldown which is 60 seconds since activation must shut off before cooldown can begin.

I think some killer players want to nerf calm spirit because it is too overly effective. same thing with distortion. personally i don't see any problem with detection and detection counters. Killer still lost even when they use the perk. the perk does not play chases for you. you still need to be competent at the main part of the game.

• Aj69
    Aj69 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 21

Why does it matter if it has a 30 sec cooldown ? The killer found me and i have blindness so no windows of opp. and then i am dead and in between all this the "30 sec cooldown" wasn't useful to me. And why would i use calm spirit just to counter Ultimate weapon or doctor? Besides that its useless .

Only blindness is a good idea, prolly.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

Are you that reliant on windows? When you sit on a Gen just use it to look around or use your eyes and game sense where windows and pallets are... You should only ever use windows to know which pallets are still up...