We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Please stop nerfing killer perks

124»

Comments

• Moman624
    Moman624 Member Posts: 106

alright then, end of discussion. Peoples Impudence shall not be my undoing, but when individuals began, or at least try to prove me wrong on a point that isn't that big of a deal, or a point that was never even pin pointed in a convo at all is annoying. Im just letting out opinions and I know there's individuals who can agree, at least I hope so.

I dislike being proven wrong, Ill admit it, I can be a little cranky at times, but some of the things I get into is so unnecessary but can usually be solved easily. As stated, People try to get me into a position like I'm speaking rubbish when I'm not. Its not a big deal but it's unfortunate that people put words into my mouth, act like I'm the bad guy in some cases. I don't know how to properly talk to the community anymore 😭

I Do not appreciate going back and forth with people, but I will most definitely defend my opinion!

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,532
    edited March 25

Ooph, I can totally understand the frustration in feeling like you have to play a certain way to win.

But, I simply don't believe that's the only option. If you feel you need to play like this AND you dislike it, why do it?

I dunno, the game currently is such a Tsunami of sweat that its hard to tread water.

As a survivor, its get tunneled, deal with PR/Pop/GE/Etc, or watch your team mates do... weird stuff. Lose lose lose.

As Killer, you have to deal with BG player, BU+Ftp, pre-dropping, pebble (lol), and in general more stress per game.

Both sides have their downsides and hope they eventually get addressed. But I do want to touch on this:

Gens getting popped quickly is aggravating, people will argue there is no gen rushing. Gen rushing is when the gens are popped so quickly, the killer cannot get their objective done.

If gen rushing was the biggest complaint about the game, I think DBD as a whole would be in a hell of a great spot. But alas, BHVR refuses to give survivors secondary objectives. I really wish they would flesh the game out more instead just factory line DLCs. Even they are starting to lose their gleam imo.

But also, until your peers/brethren stop tunneling out the gate, I hope gen rushing and the killer cries continue.*

*: Excluding those of your brethren who don't tunnel :P

• Moman624
    edited March 25

fair enough my good sir

I'm not tunneler unless a survivor is asking for it, getting in my way.

It is very unacceptable to address people as "crying". nobody is shedding tears, nobody's whining. Some individuals Do not like losing and they complain, not cry, and some actually have points into what can make the game unbalanced. (both sides)

The gen rushing can be avoidable, on rare occasions. Until then, the killer side shall continue to tunnel and slug against your impudence.

• Moman624

I like playing Dead by Daylight

Why do I play sweaty you ask? Because I don't think MMR drops and every lobby is comp. (Only on certain killers of mine)

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

DbD seems to be convinced that my Oni is absolutely God-tier, yet he continues to be my worst killer lmao. I'm absolutely trash at hitting with his power and he feels so clunky to play on console when trying to flick. I just want to do my dailies 😪

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,532

Ah. With a mindset like that, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game either. Good luck!

• Moman624

its not a mindset, doesn't even sound like one. Your impudence will not be my undoing. Anyways, Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.