We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

2 games into 400% being active

Options
RhysVMT
RhysVMT Member Posts: 107

2 killers who slugged at the 4th gen, left 2 to bleed out in second game and sat between 2 hooks standing just out of anti-camp range.

Miserable. You legit wouldn't think theres a giga BP farming event on. Think it's time for a break from the game for a long while

Comments

• BubbaxBilly
    BubbaxBilly Member Posts: 13
    Options

I have been running into the same stuff. I was just trying to get the survivor challenges done for the event. Been rolling around on a chill bubba build to counteract it :)

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,566
    Options

Same here, 4 man slug twice in a row. I'm waiting for the Bloodpoint incentive to flip to Killer. Enough Survivor for today

• RhysVMT
    RhysVMT Member Posts: 107
    Options

Honestly I've just jumped back onto my mostly-killer mode recently, getting my 2 hooks each, 2 kills if I feel REALLY spicy then just running around farming and letting people go. Statistically your in the game for longer/the longest and I can just hop on survivors for prestige. Game's miserable for survivor atm but BHVR seem happy for it to stay this way so that's that lol