We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

2 games into 400% being active

Options
RhysVMT
RhysVMT Member Posts: 105

2 killers who slugged at the 4th gen, left 2 to bleed out in second game and sat between 2 hooks standing just out of anti-camp range.

Miserable. You legit wouldn't think theres a giga BP farming event on. Think it's time for a break from the game for a long while

Comments

• BubbaxBilly
    BubbaxBilly Member Posts: 13
    Options

I have been running into the same stuff. I was just trying to get the survivor challenges done for the event. Been rolling around on a chill bubba build to counteract it :)

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,430
    Options

Same here, 4 man slug twice in a row. I'm waiting for the Bloodpoint incentive to flip to Killer. Enough Survivor for today

• RhysVMT
    RhysVMT Member Posts: 105
    Options

Honestly I've just jumped back onto my mostly-killer mode recently, getting my 2 hooks each, 2 kills if I feel REALLY spicy then just running around farming and letting people go. Statistically your in the game for longer/the longest and I can just hop on survivors for prestige. Game's miserable for survivor atm but BHVR seem happy for it to stay this way so that's that lol