Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please let me hide my prestige

Nick
Nick Member Posts: 1,237
edited April 3 in Feedback and Suggestions

The new prestige system got released almost 2 years ago (July 2022)

We can safely say now, everyone who's playing DBD, has atleast one P100 character.

Still, if you're in the lobby with multiple P100s people constantly back out because they expect a comp clock callout seal 6 swat team. Or they change their whole loadout to stomp you into the ground. Your games won't be the same as if you have no P100s.

I don't want to constantly have to quickswitch into my favourite characters just because people behave differently. And even then after the game people will say "Yeah but you quickswitched" (into a P100, which is just a number)

MMR has been hidden to avoid bragging, Ranks are now Grades which are just there for rewards, but after 2 years we still have a prestige system. Which indicates how much bloodpoints you have spent on a certain character from July 2022 (6 years after the game's release). It's meaningless but still has an impact on the matches.

Could we please have an option to hide the prestige? I don't care about my prestige but I feel like I can't play my favourite survivor characters anymore because of this.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments