What's the next game mode you want to see?

Options
2»

Comments

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,119
    Options

2v8 sounds great; safety in numbers/plenty of Survivors to eliminate.

Also, first person Survivor and third person Killer.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

For sure! Loved it!

Kinda sucked at ChessKombat back then, so naturally I gravitated toward the PuzzKombat

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 337
    Options

A story mode. Idrc if I gotta pay full for a DLC of it, I’d LOVE that.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,508
    Options

Inserting tapes wont be so safe anymore with a Billy around!

• coolgue1
    coolgue1 Member Posts: 84
    Options

Funny how people want 2 killers even doe most of the commun8ty. Hates nite it just going to be the same thing 2killsers vs 1 sirvivour don't seem fun at all

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 906
    Options

There is going to be a game with supermassive in the dbd universe, so I don’t think we need a story mode in dbd

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    Options

Either a 2v8 gamemode or a gamemode where there are two teams (1 killer + unique survivors per team) where it's Capture The Flag.

I'd love to see some capture the flag gamemode where the killer defends their teams flag and the survivors steal the other teams flag.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

king of the hill, no gens, just loops. Survivor that lasts the longest wins.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

2v8 or that 5v5 mode they suggested in the survey

• RukiTheDreamer
    RukiTheDreamer Member Posts: 1
    Options

We need a hide and seek game mode thats honestly the most realistic gamemode i can see them adding it would be a cool gamemode like the among us gamemode where we only use flashlights and we can only see the killer through the beam of the flash light same goes for the killer they have there red stain they can only see through as for escaping survivors should only escape through the hatch which spawns when the timer is over because the location is random nobody can camp at the exit to make it fair for the killer survivors standing still for a limited amount of time should alert the killer after some time and survivors have to collect stuff like the glyphs again another incentive go make them always on the move and to also reduce the timers time the killer wont have an ability besides 3 abilitys a taunt a detect ability which will only be available after a certain amount of time in game with a harshly long cooldown and a temporary speed buff so they can get around the map quicker all other abilities should be disabled and new abilities should be binded to the gamemode survivors should also get a limited time speed buff and a taunt i feel like this could make a very good variety to the game as it is a horror game it would definitely add a more horror like feel to this gamemode making the game even more terrifying and also giving casual to dbd a more casual and fun gamemode a extreme amount of skills like how to loop and etc it would also reduce the amount of camping because we would be using hooks to kill but moris instead giving each survivor 2 hits till there downed let me know what you think i personally think this would be a great way to bring a new breath of fresh air to the game appealing to both casuals pros and content creators