If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Favorite Killers to verse - Unconventional reasons

Options
Alen_Starkly
Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,024
edited April 10 in General Discussions

I would like to ask everyone who your favorite killer to go against is. And I'd like some unconventional reasons. (meaning, consider any reasons except for their power, strength, etc.)

My favorite to go against is Wesker - because from my experience, Weskers are most prone to meme-ing, sparing me if I do something funny, and Wesker has funny voice lines.

I also like versing Naughty Bear - simply because he's so adorable and cuddly. :)

Demogorgon also because they're a cutie. <3

Chucky/Tiffany - their voice lines are funny, and stunning them is funny/adorable 'cause they just flop to the ground XD

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,749
    Options

Mikey. I love when they moonwalk.

Huntress because she sounds so PISSED when she gets stunned.

Billy because his roars when he charges with his chainsaw make me laugh. EUUUURRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Freddy, of course. Seeing him is always good, no matter if I am playing as him or against him.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 715
    Options

pyramid head- it’s even funnier if I’m playing James Sunderland or Maria and he’s by far the most fun mindgame prediction killer to vs

hillbilly: he’s always been fun and he’s still fun to vs especially the new one with how intense the chases are now with overdrive

Huntress: it’s always satisfying and fun to dodge her hatchets and it’s always a fun scary game when you vs a huntress doing cross maps

And hot take but nurse is fun to vs when the person playing her is bad with her power

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 977
    edited April 10
    Options

Any Killer with a skin I haven’t played against. I love finding a way of fitting the skin into a story along with the stage.

Post edited by HerInfernalMajesty on
  • Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,168
    Options

Billy. He is the only killer that has ever delivered milk to survivors. And with the amount of broken bones they must have, they can really use that extra calcium.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

Roasting some Alien BBQ is just satisfying

BOO BOO BEEP BEEP BOO BOO BEEP BEEP BOO BOO BEEP BEEP

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Shame I'm a minority on this.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,896
    Options

Myers in all his forms.

You don't always know what kind of Myers it is till he pops his power and then bam the slaying starts. Wish I played against him as often as I play him.

I enjoyed facing AFK pig when it was a thing. My head popped once. We escaped as a team once, 99 all gens got 3 traps off and then after popping the gens in rapid succession the last player hatched out.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,161
    edited April 10
    Options

Alien, because watching its head wobble along as its on all 4s momentarily amuses me before it starts trying to murder me.

Also Bubba because he kinda shuffles instead of walks properly... yet is still faster than me. 😅

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,851
    Options

The Hillbilly: It's fun to be chased by someone who runs as if they are Quasimodo after a night of heavy drinking.

The Ghost Face: He reminds me too much of a Scooby Doo villain. Someone trying too hard to be scary.

The Oni: Love the roar as he charges his Blood Mode.

The Executioner: Because he's an absolute beast and nostalgia. Also, great chase music.

The Dredge: It's like Silent Hill raided a turkey-farm and mutated all the turkeys.

The Singularity: Johnny 5 with a bad attitude. Plus, love the sci-fi theme.

The Xenomorph: Iconic character.

The Unknown: Walks like Mr. Blobby, or at least someone in a suit a few sizes too large for them.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Look, I just like facing Demo

Everything about him just makes me happy☺️

Like playing with a pup out in the yard🐕

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 612
    Options

Myers, because the noise he makes when stunned is absolutely hilarious to me.

• Heliosse
    Heliosse Member Posts: 74
    Options

The Alien, turrets gaming is really fun and rewarding, nodds are SS+ tier and it's animations and details are just the best in the whole game imo. Shame we can't interact with the tunnels, i would have loved to do a Dallas before getting hooked.

• dbdplayerabc123
    dbdplayerabc123 Member Posts: 61
    Options

I like playing against pyramid head, I used to main him for the longest time, and it's very rare to get into a match with executioner, so whenever I see a fellow executioner I pay my respects.A

• Alen_Starkly
    Options
  • Alen_Starkly
    Options

Hahaha!! This made my day XD We love Milkman Billy <3

• Alen_Starkly
    Options

I love Demopup <3 just wish they weren't so tunnel-happy 😅

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,006
    Options

I love facing The Xenomorph, especially when it’s in its bipedal form. It just takes me back to Alien isolation and I just love Xenomorph’s in general. It could be the weakest or strongest Killer in the game but I just love the aesthetic and vibe of it. I think they did a great job bringing it to the game outside of its power. I’ll give credits to the flame turrets and tunnel system though.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689
    Options

Demogorgons. I used to play him a bunch and feel like I got pretty good with him, so I kinda enjoy judging how others play demo. Most demo players neglect one aspect of his power, either his shred or his teleport. When I see a player that know how use all aspects of his power well it excites me cause it's like "oh nice! someone who realizes his full capabilities". I always make sure to let them know they played him well at the end of the match.

• Alen_Starkly
    Options

Seeing a Xeno's aura (usually Kindred) in its bipedal form is very cute, I have to agree. xD There's something adorable in the way it walks.

• Alen_Starkly
    Options

I used to love playing Demo, I used his portals a lot. I love what you wrote here, because it really does sound cool and challenging to play a Demo to its fullest potentials. I too usually just witness Demos who just focus on shredding or the portals. However, about a month or 2 ago, I watched a streamer face a Demogorgon who used both shredding and portal travelling really, really well and tactically. That Demo also almost never M1-ed. They were very good with their shreds. I felt huge respect for them. :)

I definitely want to give Demo another go. <3

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 670
    Options

Nurse- I see it as an opportunity to see how good I am in things like stealth amd mindgames.

Twins, Skull Merchant- For me they are rare Killers, so its different