If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What's your singular Most Wanted Cosmetic?

Options
ArkInk
ArkInk Member Posts: 408
edited April 10 in General Discussions

I'll start. So you know how Unknown has an Addon about a haunted videogame cartridge?

And given his nature as a killer inspired by Creepypasta and Analogue Horror, this likely a reference to the large influx of haunted video game stories from the 2000's and 2010's, the biggest of which being those godawful .exe games with Hyperealistic blood and whatnot?

Well, as someone who was born in the mid 2000's and has been playing this game since launch (yes I started playing when I was like 10), an Unknown Cosmetic that emulates an almost retro gameified look of him with stupid red eyes and tear blood streaks would be almost completely full circle for me.

I'd make a mockup, but my art skills are equivalent to that of most of the .exe deviantart out there, so I'll leave it to your imagination.

Comments