The Adrenaline nerf is yet another slap in the face to the SoloQ and I am exhausted of this

Options
Jacknalls_Paw
Jacknalls_Paw Member Posts: 43
edited April 24 in Feedback and Suggestions

The trend of deactivating perks / mechanics when the endgame comes must come to an end.

We've reached the point of denying the use of a perk that was DESIGNED TO WORK ONLY IN ENDGAME WITH ONLY 1 USE (so it has to be above average strength) for a reason I struggle to understand.

The survivor plays 90% of the game with 3 perks, manages to reach the endgame but has the misfortune of being chased and hooked just moments before the last generator is repaired, and what is the reward? We don't activate your perk because no, it's your fault if you get knocked down at the end, now you're on your own.
And don't tell me "eh but do the save first and then do the gen, nothing changes" because no, the scenario is completely different

It's obvious that you are part of a SwF this change has less impact (it's not like before anyway, the nerf is felt here too) because with communication you can try to get around this, but why is the largest player pool in this game always sidelined? Why are we always the fifth wheel?

I've seen a lot of negative feedbacks but despite these, the perk was still nerfed and sent live in this condition, I'm fine that it doesn't counter Freddy anymore and I'm also fine that the speed boost is reduced to 3s but why even disable a perk in endgame when it can be only used in endgame?

50/50 player here (SoloQ enjoyer and Nemesis main), so take your moral elsewhere.

Post edited by Jacknalls_Paw on

Comments