If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - surv getting randomly stuck on maps since update 7.7.0

Options
CinniMinni
CinniMinni Member Posts: 1

Public match, solo q, killer was Onryo

Map: Hawkins National Library

Occuring: randomly in two spots during this match; friends (survs and killer) reported to me they have that happen to survs and killers, random characters, since update. on RPD even getting completely stuck as killer for whole match.

Hope the included log and video help.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Onako
    Onako Member Posts: 63
    Options

+1 on that

Hawkins is currently one of the worst maps when it comes to rubberbanding I've noticed

• ownoka
    ownoka Member Posts: 27
    Options

More invisible walls on game maps: Playing as survivor on Sunday, May 12, I have ran into invisible walls during chase that resulted in me being easily downed and hooked twice because I was stuck. I don't record my sessions, so I don't have video or image proof and replicating in custom was very difficult due to spawn possibilities. Here are the two areas:

1. Badham Preschool IV (Springwood) — For this variant of Badham IV, the ambulance spawns at the crossroad of the schoolhouse where the hood of the ambulance faces the "Badham Preschool" sign/entrance. When facing the front hood of the ambulance - the spawn will include the two story house to the right of the ambulance and and the one story house on the left. Running across the street to the right and towards the side of two story house, there are shrubs and a tree bundled together followed by the very tall shrubs lining the length of the house. Run between the shrubs/tree bundle located so its located on your left and the tall shrubs lining the house will be to your right. Running between the two hits the invisible wall for survivors. If there is a generator where the shrubs/tree would be located, then it doesn't work. That generator has to spawn to the left of the ambulance rather than the right.
    2. Lampkin Lane (Haddonfield) — For this variant, if facing Michael's house (the two story White House in the middle of the map), the invisible wall appears on the two story blue house that will spawn behind you to the right. Move right and cross the street and run into the two story blue building. Turn left to the living room where there will be a palette (if no palette, then it won't work). I threw down this palette (running from the killer at the front entrance and turning left) and then was immediately stuck. I couldn't seem to go either direction and then the killer downed me.

It's so frustrating to loose items, add ons and bloodpoints through no action of our own and hope there is some bloodpoint compensation for identifying issues like this?