If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Broken Lobby Animation on Jane

Options
bashfulboog
bashfulboog Member Posts: 7
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting

As the title says, Jane's lobby animation doesn't work. I have only seen it when she's in the position next to my character, and was Jane before I joined or joined as Jane. If someone swaps to Jane in lobby, her animations work just fine! It could also just be tied to the spot, and not Jane herself. <3 AND I HAD A VIDEO FOR THIS RIGHT??? My computer deleted it from existence and now I'm stuck here like :0

I was queue'd as Thalita, and it's happened a few times with Jane. I don't believe the other characters have been stuck like that.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• bashfulboog
    bashfulboog Member Posts: 7
    Options

Sorry about the lack of evidence again I tried trimming the clip and it's just gone 😭??

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

Every survivors lobby animations are weird now some of them hold items too far away from their body and have missing idle animations