If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Huntress skin is pay to win

Options
Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,321
edited April 24 in General Discussions
  • Can't hear that wind up sound when hatch is being ready unless you are very close to him.
  • Lullaby itself feels bit quite than usual.
  • He is overall quiet in general compare to Huntress.

With regular huntress you always clearly hear her from decent distance when she is ready her hatched. With this skin I can't even hear him like 10m+ standing away. I hope this is a bug or something.

Pay 20€ to get advantage on allready strong killer is not nice.

Comments

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,672
    Options

I noticed that too

• Shirtless_Myers
    Shirtless_Myers Member Posts: 360
    Options

I got a match against this and it's 100% pay to win with how silent it is, though I imagine it's intentional so they can make more money off the skin.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 334
    edited April 24
    Options

I was just about to post this myself…. Could barely hear the lullaby at around 30-40m, even closer its still hard to hear, and there is almost no sound when she winds up a hatchet. No sound = no warning, and suddenly I get a hatchet in the back out of nowhere. 😭

Please adjust the sounds on this skin! its a wicked skin and I love the idea of using elk noises, but it doesn't work properly as it is now.

edit to clarify: I have good headphones, good hearing, and no other music/sounds playing at the time. I can hear stealth killers creeping up on me from behind walls, I should be able to hear the Huntress winding up when she's behind me w no walls separating us.

This discussion has been closed.