New Huntress skin is pay to win

Options
Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,281
edited April 24 in General Discussions
  • Can't hear that wind up sound when hatch is being ready unless you are very close to him.
  • Lullaby itself feels bit quite than usual.
  • He is overall quiet in general compare to Huntress.

With regular huntress you always clearly hear her from decent distance when she is ready her hatched. With this skin I can't even hear him like 10m+ standing away. I hope this is a bug or something.

Pay 20€ to get advantage on allready strong killer is not nice.

Comments

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,621
    Options

I noticed that too

• Shirtless_Myers
    Shirtless_Myers Member Posts: 359
    Options

I got a match against this and it's 100% pay to win with how silent it is, though I imagine it's intentional so they can make more money off the skin.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 329
    edited April 24
    Options

I was just about to post this myself…. Could barely hear the lullaby at around 30-40m, even closer its still hard to hear, and there is almost no sound when she winds up a hatchet. No sound = no warning, and suddenly I get a hatchet in the back out of nowhere. 😭

Please adjust the sounds on this skin! its a wicked skin and I love the idea of using elk noises, but it doesn't work properly as it is now.

edit to clarify: I have good headphones, good hearing, and no other music/sounds playing at the time. I can hear stealth killers creeping up on me from behind walls, I should be able to hear the Huntress winding up when she's behind me w no walls separating us.

This discussion has been closed.