Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

garden of joy exploit

Andrius
Andrius Member Posts: 56
edited May 3 in Bug Reporting

can get out of bounds of map needs to be killed switched asp cause survivors can hold game hostage

Post edited by Rizzo on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Melodiya
    Melodiya Member Posts: 45

You are duplicating the post, and I haven’t seen anyone abuse this yet, if they did they would have been banned immediately, no one would have risked it in vain

• Silencer
    Silencer Member Posts: 4

I encountered this, they thought I was doing it intentionally but I was running away from skull merchant along the edge of the map and was suddenly outside the map and couldn't get back in. I'm uploading my recording of it with the audio removed because it's got my kids name in it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get back on the map, the killer cou

ldn't hit me, I tried to fall off the map to hopefully be dropped back on the map and it didn't let me, just put me back on there. I don't know how to attach the vod but I'm uploading it to facebook so they can hopefully review it and killswitch to fix garden of joy.

This discussion has been closed.