About Archives

I'm a player who just started playing DBD late last year.

Compared to the past, Killer's abilities and perks have been greatly weakened, and the specifications of the generator have also changed, so I feel like there are too many old archives that are difficult to clear.

In particular, I think executions underground and executions after being energized are too difficult.

Current survivors have a patience status by default after being rescued, or are able to escape on their own if the killer is nearby.
This makes archiving, such as annihilation after energization, more difficult.

Some have the ability to escape by knocking them down and lifting them up, while others have the ability to definitely escape by hanging them underground.
These make underground executions more difficult.

Killers deal with survivors who have acquired many abilities by default compared to the past, and specifications such as generators and hooks have also changed to be disadvantageous to killers.
It is extremely difficult for those who have not yet completed the archives, which were difficult even in the past, or for players who have just started to clear them.

It's good to adjust killers and survivors from time to time, but I'd like the archive to be updated accordingly.

Comments

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,837

Buried underground is and has always been an exceptionally obnoxious challenge to complete, but it's just that, an exception. 99% of killer challenges can be completed rather easily, either by playing normal or, if the challenge is asking for something ridiculous like scourge of the purge, by convincing a few survivors to help you.

• kumarotto
    kumarotto Member Posts: 16
    edited May 15

Does this mean that the archive can be cleared even in custom matches?
    If it's not a custom match, does this mean the game allows boosting?

I don't know much about the rules of this game yet.
    However, this is the first time I've heard that this is normal in DBD where there are no casual matches.

Sorry if I misunderstood something.

Post edited by kumarotto on