Hex Perk totem idea

Idea for these hex totem spawns:

Hex: Ruin= the hex totem will become active and start to glow when the first generator skill check occurs

Hex: Huntress Lullaby= the hex totem will become active and start to glow when the first survivor is hooked

Hex: Devour Hope= the hex totem will become active and start to glow when the first two tokens are achieved

Hex: The Third Seal= the hex totem will become active and start to glow when the first survivor is hit

The reason for these ideas is to mitigate the whole 'survivors spawning near hex totem' issue

Also: Hex: Haunted Grounds and Hex: Thrill of the hunt will become active within the first 30 seconds of the Match

I do understand these are kind of pipe dreams, but just an idea of mine and would love constructive feedback.

Comments

• DrVonKrumm
    DrVonKrumm Member Posts: 59

Cool idea, a simple solution to a common complaint, good work.

• boogieman976
    boogieman976 Member Posts: 35

I also like this idea. I think other future perks could be used for this purpose too. For example, a perk that prevents totems from being cleansed until a certain time has passed or number of gens is done. Or, one that randomizes the lighting of the totems. That is, the active totems will switch every 45 seconds.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

This wouldn't work on me. I break every totem I find. Because I'm a good survivor who doesn't like butt stabs with NOED. But most survivors are only worried about gens.

But as a killer, I would absolutely adore this suggestion.

I would like to add, that once the condition for the totem being lit is met, it lights the totem farthest from any and all survivors.

This really needs mod attention, because this is rather brilliant.