Michael and Ghostface

Options

Michael and Ghostface are the only two stealth killers who are able to stalk and expose survivors. I have an idea of a new stealth killer they might be added to the game. A stealth killer who can stalk the same way Michael and Ghostface can and have the same ability to stalk survivors and a different power from Michael and Ghostface this killer could stalk and make survivors movement speed slow each times he can stalk similar to the perk Forced Hesitation. Instead of the icon showing exposed it will show mangled. What do you guys think?

Answers

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,532
    Options

I think you have a concept of a power instead of an idea for a killer.

the slow would need to last a long time otherwise stalking would be almost always a detriment. assuming you still slow down yourself to stalk.

that doesn't sound very fun to play for me…

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,745
    Options

sounds really strong. -8% hindered for example for killer successfully stalking would be very potent.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,759
    Options

Unfortunately, stealth doesn't work in DbD. Neither for survivors, nor for killers.

• KayTwoAyy
    KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,697
    edited May 9
    Options

I don't want to sound overly critical, because I appreciate the recommendation.
    …but in the off-chance a dev sees this, I don't think this sort of Killer would be very fun to play against.

Skull Merchant, Freddy, and Clown are all able to moderately hinder survivors, and I must say it is the most frustrating status effect in the game.

Someone once remarked on the forums that one of the reasons exhaustion perks are so popular is because they are "feel good" perks. I am inclined to agree. They went on to draw comparisons to Fortnite, and how the mobility elements added to that game over the years have been a net positive for player experience.

Not being able to carry out tasks our brain thinks we should be capable of performing threatens human autonomy, and becomes a huge point of frustration. I might need the universe to release a hotfix on human psychology before another Killer like this joins the roster.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,294
    Options

Could have a killer (Medusa) in which you can't look at her, a bit like a reverse ghostface.