The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dance With Me buff please?

Azulra
Azulra Member Posts: 479

I really want Dance With Me to have a cool down buff since 60-40 seconds just to hide your scratch marks for 3 seconds after performing a rushed action is a bit too much of a cool down for that small of an effect. I feel like cutting the cool down in half down to a 20 second cool down would be MUCH better than what it currently is.

Plus this would put its cool down time at the same amount as the cool down for Quick & Quiet meaning that these two perks would be really fun to pair together.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,454

Sure why not

People complained about Boil Over after a few years, then WoO, might as well finish Kate off with Dance With Me.

(ot saying the perk would be op btw, just joshin)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

Yeah, I never understood why the Cooldown for Dance with me was that long. For me it was always worse than Quick&Quiet and even this Perk is more average than anything else.

Would overall make a good synergy with Lithe, Dance with Me and Quick&Quiet, which might help to escape a Killer, but using at least 2 Perk Slots just for this is a good trade off.

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,481

It doesn't even hide your pools of blood by the way. How stupid is that? LOL.

You're also audible when injured or not running Quick and Quiet.

• kaoraku
    kaoraku Member Posts: 247

Or it should just teleport you to a random locker on the other side of the map anytime if you vault a window… Seriously why you should be able to hide your scratchmarks in every 20 seconds.

And bloodmarks… What if you not even injured, what blood are you talking about? :D

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,092

anything that gets people off using Decisive Strike/Adrenaline/Lithe(exhaustion)/Deja vu.

Even putting 20 second cooldown on dance with me and 10 second duration might not do anything to get people to change the perk.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,408

lol. Someone clearly hunts by the marks. We're talking about making terrible perk worth -something-. How would you fix it?

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Yeah the cool-down should be greatly reduced.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

15-20 seconds sounds good. Anything for more perk variety on either side honestly.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

Because you don't randomly disappear just because you don't have scratch marks... The killer can still hear or see you...

• kaoraku
    kaoraku Member Posts: 247

What are you trying to say? Hunting by the marks are bad? Then why do you want to change that perk?

All of your argument (all 3) is nonsense. If it is so not important and not such a huge advantage then why the hell would you change the perk? And if it IS then why would need to be so strong?

The point is the perk that the killer cannot see you for a while, so I don't understand that "still can see you" nonsense. If it still sees you then what is the point at all in the perk? This is an absolutly strong perk if you plan your chase well and use it wise. You can completly vanish with it, or just gain a lot of distance.

• Cali88
    Cali88 Member Posts: 21

Agreed, the same cooldown as Quick & Quiet would make a lot of sense, given this perk needs to be used in synergy with 1-2 other perks to actually allow an easy escape