New matchmaking is questionable.

I’m a consistent R1 killer who has always been able to match against people of my own caliber.. that is until the latest matchmaking changes.

I enjoy winning as much as anyone else, but getting a 4K and seeing that my R1 killer was up against 3 R15’s and a R9 makes me feel like I just abused these survivors without even trying to.

Also, I’m rank 1 on survivor as well and this issue is persistent on there as well. Being matched against an actual R20 earlier as R1 is ridiculous.

Comments

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

same here.. i often get questionable ranked teammates/killers

im r1 survivor and got a redrank killer with one purple 2yellow rank survivor.

similar stuff is happening but both ways... sometimes i get such survivors and a yellow rank killer...

yesterday i had some matches with a red rank friend and we got grey and yellow ranks together with green rank survivors...

reeeeally weird!

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

SWF groups have been the problem with any type of balance in this game.

I like your logical conclusion to my post. /sarcasm

#1 Rank doesn't affect SWF at all. If anything they get matched based on the lower ranked survivors within the SWF group.

#2 If players aren't matched with players of their rank . .

rank is useless

Your response to my post makes no reference to what posted whatsoever and you make sleazy SWF reference which has no merit.

9.6k posts and you make piss poor comments such as this. No doubt your other comments are of equal intelligence.