The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - GeForce issues

TheEmeraldTuber
TheEmeraldTuber Member Posts: 41

Step 1 - Boot the game

Step 2 - Observe that NVidia recording no longer works - any desktop recordings in progress also stop. NVidia visibly turns on and off, as the icons representing NVidia flash.

2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• yaeguuji
    yaeguuji Member Posts: 2

same issue too! nvidia overlay no longer works in game, clips barely working. any clips i do manage to get have no video, only audio

• TheResidentEvil
    TheResidentEvil Member Posts: 24

experiencing this aswell!! hopefully it's fixed soon :<

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 620

Same issue.
    I've tried a previous version of GameReady but it changes anything to the problem: GeForce Experience is slow to display, shortcuts to record don't work anymore or it just record few seconds before to deactivate the replay again…
    Forced to use OBS to record a .mkv file instead.

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,323

This seems to be a problem with Geforce Experience itself and not DbD, as it also happens in other games. There are two solutions right now:

• Downgrade to Geforce Experience 3.27, as it is the last version with working recording right now.
    • Go to Privacy settings and allow Desktop recording. It worked for me at least, even if the overlay still doesn't work in game.