We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

My Survivor Idea, Roxannne Tripps.

This Is Roxanne Tripps, the Social Media Star.

She has blonde hair, a pink crop top, and light blue denim jeans. She also has white trainers on.

STORY:
Roxanne Tripps had once been a rising star in the world of social media, known for her stunning artwork and enigmatic persona. She wore a mask to conceal her identity, and her fans loved her all the more for it. But as her popularity grew, so did the attention she received. She began to feel like she was losing herself in the sea of adoration, and the constant requests for selfies and meet-and-greets became overwhelming. She knew she had to take a step back, but it was too late.

One fateful night, Roxanne's home was stormed by a group of overzealous fans, who had been tracking her down online. They streamed their exploits on social media, revelling in their proximity to the elusive artist. Roxanne was terrified, trapped in her own home with no escape. The police were called, but they couldn't keep up with the sheer number of fans who had gathered outside. Roxanne knew she had to disappear, to escape the madness and find a way to reclaim her life.

As the days passed, Roxanne became increasingly reclusive, unable to shake the feeling of being constantly watched. She started to notice strange symbols etched into the walls of her home, and an eerie sense of unease settled over her. It was then that she first felt the presence of the Entity, whispering dark thoughts in her ear and tempting her with promises of power and protection. Roxanne knew she was taking a risk, but she was desperate for a way out.

And so, she made a pact with the Entity, surrendering herself to its will and disappearing from the world. The fans were left confused and angry, scouring the internet for any sign of their beloved artist. But Roxanne was gone, lost in the depths of madness and despair. The Entity lied to her, and made her more vulnerable then she was back home. But the Entity wouldn't let her go. Now, she is known as the Social Media Star who rose too far.

Her Perks:
Lose The Crowd:
When their are no Survivors in an 8 Meter radius around you, Heal, Repair, and Recover 5/10/15% faster. Also, when doing group actions, you do not benefit the speed of the action.

Boon: Stay Updated:
When placed onto a Dull or Hex Totem, when within 4/8/12 Meter of the Boon Totem, you can see the Killer's Aura. Also, You can see other Survivor's Auras too.

Manipulated Mind:
While in a chase, all other Survivors can see the Killer's Aura. Once you have escaped the chase, or been downed by any means, the Killer's Aura lingers for 1/2/3 seconds.

Please, Tell Me What You Think Of Roxanne!

I need the criticism of balancing lol, so be ruthless, but kind please :3

TL;DR:
Lose The Crowd: When No Survivors Near You, Do Actions 15% Faster.
Boon: Stay Updated: When 12 meters close to the boon, you see survivor and killer auras.
Manipulated Mind: While being chased, all other survivors can see the killers. lingers very slightly.

Tell Me Some Synergies You Could Think Of, Aswell!
AI rendition of Roxanne Tripps:

Tell Me What You Think, Please!

Comments