To the Devs, I am not sure if you will see this but please make chaos shuffle a permanent game mode

Options
kaister901
kaister901 Member Posts: 61
edited May 20 in Feedback and Suggestions

I actually quit DBD last year after playing since 2016. I just could not be asked anymore. Every match has been nothing but sweat as either survivor or killer. It was hard to have fun in either role. That is until this week. I returned to try out the new game mode. I actually liked playing DBD again.

Chaos shuffle needs to be made permanent. Those who want to sweat it out can go play regular DBD. I want DBD to be fun and not sweaty. Chaos shuffle had games that were so random. You absolutely own your opponent in some games, in some your opponents own you, and you get everything in between. Each game feels different. Not just the same meta builds again and again.

The only thing I would want to be changed in chaos shuffle, if you guys will make it permanent, is to randomise the items and add ons. For example, I had quite a few games where the opponent won simply because they had strong add ons and items. E.g., Myers with tombstone add ons. Survivors with purple flashlights and BNPs.

So, I hope you guys will make chaos shuffle a permanent mode. Made a person that quit DBD and vowed to stay away from it, to actually like the game again.

Post edited by kaister901 on

Comments

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 289
    Options

Yes please, I'm having lots of fun as both roles. I agree 💯 % about add-ons/items and I would even remove map offerings.

Please BHVR, keep this mode 🙏 is the closest thing to a casual mode.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,120
    Options

I absolutely agree! I have been really enjoying this Chaos Shuffle mode. It's so nice knowing that the killer you play against almost certainly doesn't have 3 or 4 slowdowns. It's so nice knowing that the potential SWF you're playing against doesn't have guaranteed Dead Hard, Windows etc. It's pure randomness, and it's fun for all! :D

Also, some perks that I've got, that I rarely use, have surprised me in good ways. Like, I basically never use Eruption, but I've got it a few times now through this mode, and I've had fun with it!

I think that having this as a permanent game mode would really help people chill, and not be so tense about winning.

• TheRealChessBoy
    TheRealChessBoy Member Posts: 18
    Options

I will be leaving DBD in 2 days. Chaos Shuffle is life.