We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Could we get like, 200 levels in the rift

bornagain234
bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336

https://ibb.co/pnZxVVJ

Its so fun, I think atleast 100 levels would be cool. Its addicting. Its such a shame to hit the top so early with a full page left to go.

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,996

Make it 999.

• bornagain234
    edited May 24

Not sure if I could get to 999 thats ridiculous.

Theres 52 days left, and a whole page left to go and I hit the cap easy, as did many others. 100-200 would be easily achievable. Even if they just put extra bloodpoints on those levels.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 637

I'd be cool with more bp. Or maybe we could just have a rift fragment balance at the top with the rest of our currency, and then when the rift closes, those fragments could convert to bloodpoints.

• bornagain234

Yeah I agree, more iri shards or bloodpoints would be cool. Feels like a bit of a waste being maxed out with so long to go all the time.

Although I am sure theyd just make it take longer to hit 83 with my feedback haha

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

They should add Infinite Tiers after the Rift. Just a few BPs and Iri Shards each level.

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 251

Yeah, works for you but there is a lot of people that spend more that 5 hours on dbd each day.

Why not reward those people for commitment?

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,552

It is easier this time due to the extra event tomes to get rift fragments and the log in bonuses. And now the 3x.

The rift usually takes a lot longer to max.

Also you don´t ever think of people who don´t have time to play that much. And just imagine - you play this game for a really really enormous amount of time.

But i also think they could make - rift - deep rift - bonus rift (crazy enthusiast rift :-) with just BP and some shards.

• MoNosEmpire
    MoNosEmpire Member Posts: 649
    edited May 27

This is actually a really good idea. It could work similar to the crew 2 with progressive levels (goes up to 10,000 on that game), maybe the current battle pass system could be revamped and each limited time pass from the past and future could be added to this progressive pass. The player would then either be able to choose between completing the new pass with it's 77 levels of the then be taken back to the position they were before doing this or have the pass added on to the progressive pass.

It would also be nice to not have blood points used as fillers in the pass too, new cosmetics for items around the map could be added, it could also be a reason to now make the pass more worthwhile by adding new items for killers/survivors to unlock via the pass like new toolboxes etc.

New AND old players would like this feature, except the players who've been playing since day 1 and have everything already.

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,368

I dont want to have to farm 200+ levels to unlock cosmetics. No thanks.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 637

I wouldn't say put any more cosmetics in those extra levels. Just make it BP or iri shards for each tier or something.

I only have one more tier, and once that gets done, if I get rift fragments for the weekly store gift when I've already completed the rift, I just might cry, because then I'd essentially be getting nothing.

• Unknown2765

only if i want the cosmetics, where the pretty ones are at the end.

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 251

You are still not forced to complete it. It's up to you if you want it or not.

• Unknown2765

But im still forced to do it if i want all the cosmetics (and i want that).

• bornagain234
    edited July 16

HOLY HECK!

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!

Thanks so much BHVR. I always finish with so much time left, I really appreciate this!

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

Yeah, thats a big win for me. Not feeling left out when there are Rift Fragments as Login Awards, Codes or Double Rift Fragments is a good feeling. It is just a few BPs, but this is totally fine for me, I see a number going up and get rewarded for being active.

• YamamuraVideoRentals
    YamamuraVideoRentals Member Posts: 121

It seems the OP's wish has been granted but…….

The last 115 levels in the rift are all just 5k blood point fillers. Every single one. Like come on, really?

5k blood points is pretty much nothing. There could have been some really old cosmetics in there from previous rifts, or other more exclusive badges and backgrounds, a few more iri shards.. the ability to even directly give your characters white wards, black wards, and sacrificial wards would be kind of cool too.

Even changing up the numbers might have been more interesting, ramping up to a sizeable amount of BP for those who got really far. But with things as they are now, I can't be the only one who thinks this was just lazy copy and paste?

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 749

I played like multiple games with battle pass like system, like fortnite and overwatch...

I rather not spend all the time, grinding 100 or even ridiculous 200 levels for rare exclusive cosmetics all the time... I am perfectly fine with the current 70, plus 15 extra deep rift skins; anything beyond that should stay BP and iridescent shards.

• bornagain234

Yeah I agree, theres 65 days left and I am already lv 70 so its good! I think it would have been really cool to do 1 million on 200 though.

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,021

Yeah Fortnite is frustrating with all it’s exclusive skin variants, but at least give us shards. 5k is literally nothing and I don‘t like spending bloodpoints.