Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Cross-Progression Question

Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,182

I know BHVR has not talked too much about it but if I have progress on Console and I moved to PC, can I transfer the progress I made from my Console account to my current PC account (Prestige, Cosmetics, Auric Cells/Iri Shards, etc.)?

I am aware that we can transfer our existing stuff to basically a fresh PC account, but how would this work with a PC account that actually has progress on it. Since I just dont want to throw away years of progress on my PC or Console account.

Best Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710
    Answer ✓

once cross progression for consoles is actually active then yeah. It’s been confirmed that it will come for all platforms (except mobile as that’s a completely different progression system), probably later this summer.

Cross progression would merge all progresses from both accounts, so nothing in your characters inventory’s will be deleted, highest prestige/level will stay, tome progress from the furthest account, shards will be shared.

Exception would be platform exclusive stuff (eg that Trapper mask on Switch) and auric cells that you bought from the platforms store directly. Auric cells from the rift on the other hand would be shared if I understood correctly. There might be some exceptions with DLCs bought in the platform stores but that’s not been explained yet.

Btw you can’t transfer your progress from one account to another, you can only merge existing accounts, the progress will always stay on the account you actually made it on but it can be shared with other accounts.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710
    Answer ✓

I assume that the Legacy Portraits will be shared between accounts and the Auric Cells you get back from the Rift will also be shared regardless if you got the rift from platform Auric Cells or not. But these I really only assume.

Answers