Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cannibal's maximum rev time before going into tantrum is not correct

sizzlingmario4
sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,735

Bubba can only rev his chainsaw for 3 seconds before going into tantrum, this is supposed to be 5 seconds. As you can see here revving the chainsaw from start to finish without stopping at all (which is 2 seconds of revving) fills up the tantrum meter about two-thirds of the way.

My best guess is that when the tantrum duration got changed from 5 seconds to 3 seconds (part of his buff in this update) this threshold to trigger a tantrum accidentally got changed to 3 seconds as well.

11 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Yes. I'm pretty sure it's not intended, because we didn't receive any Patch Notes about potential Cannibal nerf.

It's very annoying, but I hope BHVR will fix it soon!

Additionally, at base kit it's not such a big problem, but it's very bad if you put some Add-Ons that modify his charge time.

If you put Depth Gauge Rake & The Beast's Marks together - if you want to charge a Chainsaw you need to do it - you can't stop for a mili second.

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 678

I will put some screenshots from Wikipedia.

1)

20% per second - it means it should take 5 seconds to trigger a Tantrum - not 3.

2)

Please fix it or if it's intentional - give us information about that!

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,735

Yeah there wasn't anything about it in the patchnotes thus why I reported it, and especially with addons that increase the charge time it's very unforgiving. Hopefully it's not intended.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278

100% a bug.

• needtorename
    needtorename Member Posts: 19

Probably a nonsense shadownerf...

Billy can infinitely rev and bubba can't? Now with 3 seconds before entering tantrum? Behaviour needs to look at this bug!