Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

sabotage bug

toohigh
toohigh Member Posts: 12
edited June 6 in Bug Reporting

i dont know how this happened but we couldn't unhook her at all. her hook timer also never went down at all

https://outplayed.tv/media/KxEn3M

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• oopsmatt
    oopsmatt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

same thing happened to me and i couldnt even die in the endgame until well after the timer expired

• CosmicScarab
    CosmicScarab Member Posts: 144
    edited June 6

Same bug just happened to me, I was trying to hook someone and the moment I started hooking, someone started saboing the hook, cancelling the hook attempt and seemingly causing this. I couldn't down them, they seemed unable to attempt to get off hook and the anti face camp did nothing, no one could attempt a rescue, and even after I let everyone leave and EGC timer ran out they didn't die, meaning both me and the bugged player had to DC.

For extra info I was playing Skull Merchant, person I was hooking was playing Jeff, person saboing was Meg and was using a toolbox to sabo. Perks being used were Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Undying, Hex: Pentimento, Hex: Ruin. Map was Dead Dog Saloon. Logs attached if it helps.