Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Survivor hooked on thin air; game not able to finish properly.

Amnesia_
Amnesia_ Member Posts: 1
edited June 8 in Bug Reporting

PC: Steam / I was playing Ghostface on Forsaken Boneyard, I downed a survivor and went to go hook him but got body blocked by 2 others, he got some decent wiggle progress and I ended up right next to the hook but the 2 survivors were in my way so I decided to drop him, I think he jumped off at the same exact time and somehow ended up hooked in midair. / The other survivors weren't able to unhook him and he disconnected shortly after. After hooking all the other survivors, they all died, but the one floating didn't. His life bar never drained at all, and after about 5 minutes of waiting I decided to disconnect as well.

I started playing DBD about a month and a half ago, so I have no clue how frequently this glitch can/will happen

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/416765/infinite-hook-bug#latest

Comments

This discussion has been closed.