Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Stuck in Forgotten Ruins Portal

PotatoSalad____
PotatoSalad____ Member Posts: 2

After exiting the portal near shack i was stuck in the portal for the rest of the game

4 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video? Thank you!

Comments

• alpha5
    alpha5 Member Posts: 316

Had the same thing happen. Game starts, red ping on everyone, only one of Vecna's chests being looted (not by me) and a bardic inspiration started somewhere. I enter the portal - stuck, Vecna follows - stuck as well.

• beccai
    beccai Member Posts: 14
    edited June 5

Happened to me as well just now as a killer, as far as I've seen nobody has reported it as a killer but I might have missed it. Nothing with the ping or anything else wrong, just the portal travel. I recorded it. I think I went through the tower portal, but not sure. It was the first time entering a portal on the map this game, but in previous games it was never an issue.

• LK21502
    LK21502 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 5
  • T_Ravenous
    T_Ravenous Member Posts: 3

Just happened in my game as well. RIP Meg :( Thankfully she did die to end game collapse though.