The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Sounds?

Anyone having issues with the new audio system. Chase musics are way too loud, like hurt my ears physically, and other noises are way quieter, like I can't hear foot steps or other movements like I used to.

Is it gonna be like this from now on? Because I think I might have permanent ear damage if terror radius and chase music stays like these.

Comments

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Same, been a while since the chase music was loud af for me tho, idk if it was a knowed issue but they need to fix it, i can't even hear survivors at times.

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869

@Plu

It was bearable until this patch. Of course I miss old before the first engine update days, but difference between them wasn't like this either. Now I can't hear anything not even skill checks and if I turn on volume to hear and accidentally come across with killer, OMG literally had to rip out headphones off me the first time. Still haven't found a good volume to balance them out.

But Haddonfield sound got to normal I guess that's a win.

• Koldvar
    Koldvar Member Posts: 92

yep, they fuked it up again. like 2 or 3 patches ago i think. music too loud, plague fountains sound too loud, footsteps and groaning u can barely hear them now 🙃

• Fruitpunchjuice
    Fruitpunchjuice Member Posts: 15

A big issue with Plag right now is you get false cleansing noises.. really annoying and distracting as a killer