The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Don’t take bonus bp items

Bafugaboo
Bafugaboo Member Posts: 406

The killers are playing like it’s a comp game save your bonus bp items.

Comments

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

Everyone plays sweaty the first week of the event. People that never play come back and are obnoxious. This happens both sides.

When is BHVR going to learn not to just boost BP and to just make the boosts permanent forever all the time (no more Blood Hunts, none of that, they are sweatfests - their bonus should be basekit gain), and to actually do SOMETHING to make it so players can't grief each other?

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

Not all killers or survivors play sweaty and you still better off using them as you can buy with bp even more cakes.

• Bafugaboo

I get how this is killer mains only. Clearly cause I see mostly only about 6k bp for survivors so why would we help inflate Kille mains who don’t think about others.

• Bafugaboo

Ignore how someone has played multiple games and seen this. That just shows how you only play Killer. Maybe think of others.

• Bafugaboo

Again, this just shows how many killer only players there are. You all play like your life depends on it and screw over 4 people. Why should those 4 give you bonus bp? The answer is simple they shouldn’t. I play both sides and during events I play nice cause as Killer you get a ton regardless. As survivors you do not unless you get stuff done. So as I said do not give these killers extra bp they are playing this way on purpose.

• Deathstroke

This and only 9000 bp on average per game could just net you more cakes than you could save them by not using them at all.

• Bafugaboo

Also so get 6k time 4 to give the person who belittles others 30k times 4. Yeah that makes sense.

• Bafugaboo

So helping the people who are only for themselves is good? No, it isn’t just realize you are not on the right side. Understand you are hurting others to benefit yourselves. That’s not right so do not act like it is.

• Deathstroke

I see survivors earning only 6K very rarely you either very unlucky or exaggerate. Matches where I see this survivors either give up or it's god nurse/blight/hillbilly. One survivor can occasionally earn that low if he is hard tunneled out but at worst that can happen 1/4 games to you and other survivors can still earn decent amount.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,892

Didn't know that a killer can tunnel the entire team. Please enlighten me on what tunneling is in your opinion. Normally a killer tunnels a specific survivor.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,997

The sweatiest killers around + no MMR resulting in a lot of baby teammates = I'm sticking with regular queue for the first few days of this event, probably only going to bother with the event when the tome challenges require it. Most of these matches are just offensively dull. Even when the lack of MMR brings in a baby killer it's just a different kind of boring.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,011

Let's remember to please keep the comments in here civil, respectful, and constructive. Thank you.

• Bafugaboo

So cobblers gets slightly more for survivor, and a ton for killer. So the survivor can get more cobblers to boost the killer more. Yeah that makes complete sense.

• Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 260

Yeah, I've gotten to the point of just leaving items and bp bonus offerings alone. Just a waste when I'm tunneled out with 5 gens left or genrushed with 2 hooks in. Just the way it is.

• xerox8521
    xerox8521 Member Posts: 112

oh yea comp game where 4 ppl play with bnp meanwhile I have the useless perk called Pop. You know every Killer player should only play nurse and slug at 5 gens so you finally get the message.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,197
    edited June 13

Yes 30K is cool EXCEPT when you see the killer with a 30-40K BASE meaning you’re walking out with 30K total and they’re walking with over 200K. 

So? Why do you care what other people get?

Why would you limit your own BP in an effort to spite other people? It's extremely petty. You're hurting yourself, and the person you're trying to spite doesn't care.

Killer will always earn more BP. If you want that BP, play killer yourself. Play killer, in a fair way, and allow survivors to score. Be the example.

I 2-hook everyone, then depending on how they play, decide how many to let go. Always one, sometimes 3. (Not that I always get a choice in the matter) Strangely the most irritating survivor ends up being the one that didn't bring a cobbler nearly every time.

You don't (usually) have control over how the killer plays or if they tunnel you.

You do have control over boosting your own BP score with an offering.

• Dinoraptus
    Dinoraptus Member Posts: 254

It has gotta be exhausting for you guys to sort through hundreds of these bait us vs them threads. I wish we could all take a chill pill and enjoy the game lmao

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 521

I mean how much the killer gets is irrelevant? You get more BP with cobbler is just a factual statement. Not bringing it to spite the killer is an emotional choice, you can certainly do it but the fact remains bringing cobbler maxes out your BP gains.

• BbQz
    BbQz Member Posts: 83

This is just false survivors during BP events are rewarded more for doing more then just being a gen jockey as if your incentive is BP getting your repair maxed and only that is wasting your time and cakes and event. As killer you literally just max out tunneling and killing people ASAP. Maybe survivors should be able to get all 4 categories just playing a match like killer does

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408

I’m not creating anything. If you actually read my post you’d see I said I’m not advocating for not bringing offerings but I’m also not gonna pretend like I don’t understand why people take issue with being tunneled out of a match where they brought an offerings either.

Also maybe killers should get over their entitlement of thinking that people owe them their BP offerings. If they want to bring it they can and if they don’t, get over it.

• BbQz
    BbQz Member Posts: 83

It is definitely suspect that killer consistently earned the most BP while having the easier role. And also gains all the BP bonuses that survivors bring.

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408

I’m not limiting anything I bring the BP offerings. I’m simply saying that I understand why others don’t do it when killers play that way. If they want to hoard their offerings and not use them why do you or anyone else care? If they want to limit their own BP why does anyone else care? The question goes both ways.

Once again I’m simply saying I can understand why they feel their offering is going to be out to waste if they bring it into a match where they get tunneled out instantly with only 6K BP. Especially for an event that’s happening right in rank re-sweat day. The offerings Re t going anywhere and maybe they wanna use them when they feel better about it, despite what others feel is most efficient? All I’m saying is I can understand their feelings even if I’m not going to do the same.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,391
  • CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,127

Wait until we're bringing Survivors back from the dead... at the highest possible cost... I'll never be over this 🤣😂🤣😂

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,127
    edited June 14

The morality of bloodpoints deserves its own thread 🤣😂🤣😂

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

Don't really care for bp. i'd rather farm salt.

""Oh but can't you have fun?", i have fun watching you die.

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 623

The best solution here is let more cakes spawn per bloodweb for survivors. Killers can always get any value from their own cake if they decide to bring one but survivors are always at risk of getting tunneled or sandbagged at 5 gens and dying with less than 10k points.

• JeanGreyarea
    JeanGreyarea Member Posts: 498

I stopped bringing them after my first match. Got tunneled by a Wesker and my build was circle of healing inner strength well make it borrowed time. Clearly I had a sweaty build so he had to sweat back. That was In solo que . Once I joined a swf then I put the offerings back on but made sure to bring ds off the record and dead hard.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932
    edited June 14

I never bring BP offerings. I have almost every character leveled up and all perks unlocked. I’ve been tunneled, camped, slugged and repeatedly smacked on the hook during every event… No more cakes for the killer (sorry teammates). I won’t reward that behavior anymore. I haven’t used a cake offering for a couple of years now.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

That image made me laugh WAY too much. It’s true though. 😂