Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

game breaking bug that probably has something to do with remote hook power

MesaPhorn
MesaPhorn Member Posts: 1

I was playing with my friends against the Hag. I was rescued from my 2nd hook and the game went as normal until Yui got downed.

The killer picked her up and my friend saved her with a flashbang (my friend who went for the save confirms that they got 'killer blinded' score event).

However, the killer did still activated remote hook then the HUD showed that I was hooked instead while I was running. I immediately died because that was my 3rd one while Yui 'stuck' being carried by the killer. The killer can still move at normal speed,use power and perform other actions as if she weren't carrying someone.

Yui (also one of our friends) said that they could only wriggle but nothing happened even when the wriggle meter is full. The killer couldn't hook them either. Hag went around, downing people and was able to pick them up, carried then hook normally while Yui was still stuck with the killer until after endgame timer ran out for while.

We guess that it was because the save and remote hook happened at the same time. the game might thought that Yui couldn't be remote hook because she was already saved so it redirected the action to the latest target, which is me, while Yui stuck in some sort of carried/hooked limbo because she wasn't actually hooked. This is only a speculation though.

We unfortunately don't have any footage besides the game log and 2 screenshots from my friends. I hope this gets your attention and you can work around to fix it, even though it could be frame-perfect event only one time kind of bug.

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments