How are people getting 100k+ in this event before multipliers?

Rythoriak
Rythoriak Member Posts: 137

Just curious as I've seen even a 200k. I can't figure out what is giving this many points. Most I've gotten is 60k as a survivor and I don't even know what I did differently than the other matches.

Comments

• SchmittyKat
    SchmittyKat Member Posts: 25

do gens LOL

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,635
    edited June 14

I'm really curious too. Last night i was a survivor in the event against an onryo and they got 100k score. The most i've gotten is 60k as pinhead.

I do know that the party totems give i think 2500 bp for accepting them. But i don't know how to get more than that. Non basement hooks i think give you 1500 but even getting 12 hooks on those puts you at around 40/50k.

• Rythoriak
    Rythoriak Member Posts: 137
    edited June 14

Just did this on a win and got 92k BP completing 3 gens but the gens say they give 3000 each. I'm so confused with the math going on here.

Edit: Did another one where I did more gens and didn't escape. Did 1 less rescue and got 1 less totem and got 16k BP.

Edit 2: Did another where I did 2 gens, got 4 of the totems and 1 chest and didn't escape and got 26k BP. Seems massively inconsistent.

Post edited by Rythoriak on
  • MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 421

There is a seperate, uncapped Masquerade scoring category pool, which contributes to the points you see displayed at the end of a match. Opening a single anniversary chest earns you 5000 points in that category. And there's probably a lot more things adding up to that.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,635

I reckon the score is bugged somehow or some of it is not being multipled. Got 80k score as survivor, 5 anniversary offerings, 50% queue bonus but i only have 170k bloodpoints.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

Event points aren't multiplied, they're separate. Things like the bonus for popping a gen, the points for grabbing invites or doing party totems, and the bonus for hooking survivors on event hooks are all separate from normal gameplay points but they're displayed on the scoreboard.

• khrisfromtoronto
    khrisfromtoronto Member Posts: 47

What I'm not understanding is the score on the last page after the end of the game.

One person will have around 100k, and the rest will have like 40k or less. How is that person getting such a high score?!