Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Got stuck on Tricksters shoulder after another survivor stunned them with a palette

alida_giulia
alida_giulia Member Posts: 2

Platform: PC / Steam

Killer: Trickster

I got downed, and the Killer picked me up. Another survivor stunned the Killer with an event palette, making me stuck on the killer's shoulder. A third survivor, who was on the hook while this happened, died instantly despite doing their skill checks. I was able to do skillchecks, at first. Despite the full wiggle bar, couldn't get off of the killer's shoulder for the entirety of the game. The Killer was able to hook and down others, but I was stuck there until we both eventually had to DC after the endgame collapse (because I was still stuck there and nothing happened)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Courdh
    Courdh Member Posts: 4

Same to me. I was Killer, same procedure as described. I was hitting "remote hook" and in the same time, was stunned by a pallet. That player got stuck on my shoulder for the rest of the game and after endgame collapse

• DragonFish
    DragonFish Member Posts: 2

Just happened to me as well, and it's not exclusive to pallet stuns. I had grabbed a Survivor, and hit Q to Remote Hook them at the same time that another Survivor blinded me with a flashlight.