Disagree if you want but…

Options
RedPoncho12
RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 156

Survivors… you don’t need exhaustion perks and most times are a waste of a perk slot (just my opinion). You also don’t need to always heal. Billy isn’t as strong as you think either. That’s not the say “you just need to get good” but you don’t like him because he’s good. You can mostly keep him as a M1 killer if you play your cards right. Slugging is a good and fair strat but we can agree that bleeding out is dumb. Most times, as killer, if I’m slugging it’s only because I need too and survivors gave me the opportunity too

Killers (exception of a few outdated killers)… slows down aren’t as necessary as you think but that’s perfectly okay to use them. I know that’s a hot take. Also, Bloodhound is stupidly underrated and fun because a lot of people don’t expect it. I’ve had a lot of survivors get caught with it and occasionally get mad/confused about it. For new killers, Dwight was in the locker you just passed btw

Devs, making teleporting killers is often lazy design. It’s doesn’t feel lazy with dredge, hag, or nurse for example… but some of the others really feel like you gave them that ability because you couldn’t think of anything interesting for them to actually do. Nerfing perks that aren’t that intense - instead of buffing useless perks is a better way to keep people excited and happy (most times). Also, I’m pretty sure open handed and quick gambit do work together if you didn’t know

Monto and Noob3, wish we still had you around

everyone, you should go give Paulie Esther some love. That man is dedicated and kind

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

Anti We'll Make It propaganda. /s

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,792
    Options

exhaustion perks just make the game significantly more easier to play id say the best thing is learn how to play without them some people never do

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 449
    Options

'Monto and Noob3, wish we still had you around'
    You just are dreaming here, they probably are smarter than that.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,591
    Options

I usually don't run exhaustion perks, but when I do it'll be Balanced or Sprint Burst. I think slowdowns are necessary, but since they've all been nerfed I just use chase perks with NOED or Rancor. Teleporting killers aren't "lazy/boring design." People throw that term around and don't know what they're talking about, because every killer that has been made exists within the limitations of the code, and none of them are a carbon copy of each other. Just because people say that they are doesn't mean that they are. The actual lazy design of killers we should be talking about is when they feel janky or don't work as intended. Hag and Dredge are supposed to be able to instant tp, but because there's a slight delay, the survivors usually get to the pallet or window anyway. Wesker is supposed to be able to hit survivors at a window if they're not all the way through, yet he almost never does, on top of getting caught on nothing a lot of the time. He also doesn't have a proper interaction when using his power on someone at a ledge, because they just fall off and get away for free. They wanted to add anti-camp for the survivors to use for Twins and Singularity, but it just leads to not being able to use Victor when a survivor is running near the hooked person, and giving the Singularity a slowed down 5-second delay on being able to do anything when you use a camera near a hooked person. These killers just feel bad to use. So they're lazy in that regard, but not in the way that people usually vaguely imply.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,314
    Options

Bloodhound is stupidly underrated and fun

Hottest take I've seen.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,354
    Options

I mean you obviously don't NEED exhaustion perks. I only run them on a third of my survivors but they are outright some of the best perks in the game and you're knowingly weakening yourself by NOT bringing them. I hate that this is the case but it's true.

• RedPoncho12
    Options

bloodhound is great. People rely way to much on exhaustion. They are overrated perks. Slow downs still aren’t necessary but by all means use them. Day dreaming of monto and noob3? Yea, sure I gues? I miss those guys because they were funny

• AggressiveFTW
    AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 910
    Options

I never feel like I show my true skill when I use exhaustion perks, I feel like they are so strong that it looks like it's carrying me in one way or another.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

I stopped using exhaustion perk as well. Chaos mode teached me to run without 1, or showed me its not always needed. Sure it can prolong the chase a bit but i rather use healing and aura reading perks.

• RedPoncho12
    Options

exactly. Hell, I sometimes forget I don’t have perks set on certain characters for challenges and I do just fine without any perks.

I agree, I feel like I’m playing easy mode and having to use way less skill when using exhaustion perks.

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 62
    Options

You don't need that, but it's always useful

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 543
    Options

I'm a console player so I'm used to no Exhaustion.