The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chaos Mode

Dear BHVR,

Make Chaos Mode a permanent mode and my life is yours.

I am a survivor main. I have played killer like maybe 5 times. UNTIL CHAOS MODE CAME OUT, I played killer on Chaos Mode so many times and it was so fun. It was so fun to not worry about survivors having meta/sweaty perks, it was so fun just relying on the power of the killer and not perks, and it was so fun having actual fun perks and not just slow down perks.

Because lets face it, if you don't have 2/4 or 3/4 gen slow down perks, 4 generators are getting done in the first 30 seconds. But who wants just slow down perks? I would love to play killer and have fun perks on, but I would also like the match to last longer than a minute.

I would love to play killer in general and "problematic" perks aren't the only reason why I don't play killer. (survivor bullies have me shaking in my boots) But if I don't have to worry about all 4 survivors having "problematic" perks, then I would play killer most of the time!

If any mode gets permanently added to Dead by Daylight, I plead that it is Chaos Mode

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,915

I don't exactly require a Chaos Shuffle Mode, what I do want in this game is the ability to slot in the Random Perk function into my build or parts of my build. As well as Addons for my power and Offering so I can play Chaos Shuffle in the normal game or in any event in the future on my own terms. That would make me very very very very happy.

• fuzzbuzz
    fuzzbuzz Member Posts: 9

Yes that would be just as good!! All it would require is the push of a button to randomize your loadout!