We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can we revert spinechill pre 6.1

Nerfpopalready
Nerfpopalready Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 143
edited June 29 in Feedback and Suggestions

make vault speed not stack or let it stack because hits are so bad in this game even with good ping and make spine chill great again like a lot of perks it became victim to the nerf because of pick rate

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,781

Spine Chill needs a buff; however, its pre-6.1 version was very unhealthy for the game both because of the vault build and because it countered stealth killers too much.

I think they should keep the existing version but significantly buff the action speed bonus (ie. let it linger for several seconds instead of only 0.5 seconds and increase the bonus to 10% instead of 6%).

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 749

Before that Pre 6.1 change, I would nerf it in a different way and gives its weaker cousin "Premonition" a buff to make it stand out more useful.

I would have kept the vault speed and the ability to reveal killers looking in their directionthe same, but nerf for Spine Chill would be it would be unable to reveal undetectable status effect and stealth power killers. Instead, I would apply it to Premonition and make it function similar to spine Chill, and added benefit for killers looking at their direction. Like... being able to hide your aura being revealed and no scratch marks for a limited time before the 30 second cooldown.

That way, spine Chill is fantastic agasint any average killer that is loud and aggressive, especially in chase. And Premonition is spine Chill, meant for stealthy killers only and made for immersive based playstyle.