The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Customized Jane Doe / John Doe survivor

Since we got Aestri and Baermar. I really love how they are kinda one and kinda two survivors. Kinda like legion as well.

I thought about an endless way to Have a surivior, who can switch genders even with same cosmetic. But I want to take that idea to evolve it futher. If DBD Crew want to.

We can have a more personalized setting to change color of their hair and eyes. Even change colorshade on the skin, lighter and darker.

Change between races. And even change the voice pitch to deeper to higher.

So I thought about a survivor Jane Doe /John Doe. Unidentified corpses where the entity claimed their body and soul. And they don't remember anything exept they have died before.

In the pictures you see some example on how to change the survivor.

And some example perks. I do believe nr 1 would be a game changer. nr 5 is a high risk with a high reward.

These are just examples, and if this idea makes into the game, perks would need to change to be more balanced.

Comments

• moputopia
    moputopia Member Posts: 136

It's an interesting concept. I really like the lore idea behind the survivor. Though I'm not sure how well bhvr would be able to implement a customizable character like that. But I would love to have more cosmetic options that come by default on a character and don't have to be purchased.

I like the 3rd perk, the idea of making a temporary item from a totem is neat. 1 and 5 are also really interesting, since you're buffing the killer or potentially hindering your teammates for your own benefit, it could add fun interactions.

What do you mean by "effecting the killer's aura reading abilities" on the hex perk? 75 seconds is a pretty long time.

• Nightram
    Nightram Member Posts: 144

Hello, Thank you for thinking this is an interesting idea.

This could be done in many ways. Just like the new survivors, could be a body for all the races dbd want to put in for the Doe's. And have clothes and hair changing. I'm very open to any idea for many survivors into one and two.

With the Aura It could hide killers ability to see aura, or just the closest. The idea is very open for it to change. I try to not make too unbalanced perk ideas.

Haha 75 seconds is just an exmple it could clearly be less or something else. Some seconds and stuff is just an example xD

1 and 5 is cool. And I just want to explore the ideas of different perks we never had before, nothing too simular of what we have. This could change lots of gamestyles.

I do really love this idea as in whole. I'm soon finished to make the morgue autopsy skins for this. To give this idea more life hopefully.

• jezebelthenun
    jezebelthenun Member Posts: 195

Lets get this paired with a shape shifter killer. I'm on board

• Nightram

That would be awesome!

I have actually thought of a killer that could shapeshift into the survivor it hits, and mimic being a survivor just to attack another xD I thought of it being as a basic shape, a mirror morph.

Let's get DBD's attention and make all of this! :D

• jezebelthenun
    jezebelthenun Member Posts: 195

Yeah! It's funny because a while back I was talking about a shapeshift killer with an ability similar to the perk Mirrored illusion, where the killer could glamour into one of the survivors in a match (it's original form is kind of nondescript and faceless) and the closer you got, the more the effect faded and the terror radius would be really small in Glamour mode. When the perk came out I was pretty shocked, then sad it was for survivor.

• Nightram

That would be awesome for a killer. Like imagine that were it's main power. And having a very very small terror radius.

But it is never too late. Did you write about it here?

It's like I would love a Medusa killer in dbd. Half body as a snake and the rest human with a mix of monster or not. I believe that was the first thing I wrote about in here :D