The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Infinite Bot Window Vaulting

ghostfaceismywaifu
ghostfaceismywaifu Member Posts: 16
edited July 13 in Bug Reporting

Playing on Steam/PC

Encountered a bug in which a bot (replacing disconnected player during match) could infinitely window vault without the entity ever blocking the vault, resulting in endless loops. (This is actually not the first time it's ever happened—I recall a match I played on The Game a couple months ago in which a bot could also infinitely window vault in one of the jungle gym areas—but it's the first time I remembered to take a clip to submit with a report.)

Don't know if it is technically relevant, but here's the full report info as per template:
Playing as Myers
Running Dying Light, Friends til the End, Rancor, Nemesis
On Coldwind Farms - Rotten Fields

This specifically occurred while chasing around the killer shack and was the only instance during this particular match. The bot still continued to infinitely vault longer than my clip, I eventually just broke chase as I could not really do anything.

The bot was a Steve Harrington, however I forgot to take a screenshot of the results screen to check what perks they were running 😓

Post edited by ghostfaceismywaifu on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments