We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hand-eye Coordination trophy

absolutely ridiculous of a trophy, with no control, the odds of getting Vecna as a killer, less then 3%, than obtaining the item and escaping, literally worst trophy design, making a particular killer dependent trophy, thinking about this game there’s probably a dozen plus killers that I maybe seen once or twice in all my playtime, just this week alone I must have played 50 plus matches and have not seen Vecna once, they need some Vecna killer tokens or something, because pretty much every other trophy/achievement you have complete control over, as a pain as RPD was at least I had dozens of tokens to grind it out, sorry about the rant but this is annoying

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,501

A Vecna gave it to me. Killed everyone else but let me leave to get the achievement. I've heard alot of people got it that way. Was easier the first couple weeks after Vecna came out because he was in pretty much every game, but I agree it'd be harder now. Hopefully you get a nice Vecna someday who helps you get it when you're lucky enough to roll a 20.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

I was worried that I was never gonna get this achievement anytime soon but I got it the day after the chapter. Preferably you gotta be in a swf (I was not) to have some control, it's nothing crazy. You're gonna get it sooner or later.

• Vorahk08
    Vorahk08 Member Posts: 266

Ugh, I forgot this trophy exists. I've been all-in on learning Vecna while waiting for the Singularity rework to release on Tuesday. I'll have to be more mindful of giving hatch to survivors with relics.

Thanks for the reminder.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092
    edited July 13

Agree, this achievement is pretty annoying. It was way more feasible when Vecna was first released and every other match was him, but with such a huge killer roster, it's like trying to get Outbreak Breakout with no map offerings. It's RNG (vs Vecna) on RNG (get d20) on RNG (good teammates) and then hope you can escape.

And you also have to hope the Vecna isn't doing his own achievement and specifically wants you dead because you stole his body parts…

• Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 223

I have every achievement but this one. I find it really fun every time a new chapter comes out to learn the killer, get the achievements, and P3 the new characters so i have their perks on everyone. This time, i was just frustrated more than anything hoping i get a Vecna, then dying every game i found the hand or eye.

I guess I should bring a distortion, left behind, calm spirit, adrenaline, and an iri key build until I get one? Then ill just search his chests until i find the hand/eye, hide all game (sorry teammates), wait for him to close the hatch/open it.

• temp345143
    temp345143 Member Posts: 3

after dozens of hours playing, (50 plus games I’d say) I had a vecna killer today and want a joke, couldn’t get the item out of any of the chests, and I literally got tunneled by the killer, I just got frustrated and left, trophy is 0% skill and 100% luck

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

This kind of ridiculous RNG achievements are stupid 100%

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

Yeah, the most stupid achievement. And I thought the one were you had to open Exit Gates on RPD would be the worst they ever released, but that one is even worse.

With RPD you were at least able to use Map Offerings (even if you still would need to make it to Endgame), but with Vecna you just have to hope to go against him, that you actually find the respective Item AND survive.

So I guess unless you go against a friendly Vecna who gifts you the Achievement if you fulfill the first two points (going against Vecna and actually finding the Items), it will be pretty miserable to get it.

• FinestFantasyVI
    FinestFantasyVI Member Posts: 130

Bruh I still didnt get Outbreak Breakout. Im like 2 away from getting it.
    There are so many ridiculous achievements, like "Item of Obsession", escape as the obsession as the last survivor, without getting a hit
    So that achievement is rng by being obsession (or bringing perks)
    Hide all match, pray anyone escapes and you escape last

Vecna achievement is also ridiculous, but I see it more plausable than Item of Obsession

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

Item of Obsession is only viable because AFK killers exist. Otherwise the only way to get it would be to sandbag your team by hiding all game, and that's just awful to encourage.

But a lot of the bad achievements are from early on (Item of Obsession, Left Behind, Evil Incarnate, the one that wants 20 24m+ hatchet downs from Huntress), and they'd since moved away from them and started making more reasonable achievements… until Outbreak Breakout and this mess, anyway.

• temp345143
    temp345143 Member Posts: 3

I think it’s way worse item of obsession you can attempt every match and grind it out, if you get 1 vecna killer a day you would be lucky, but I did item of obsession very easily, I played with 3 friends, playing with friends you can strategically complete it, or just play with randoms and wait for them all to die and take hatch or just have perks to open gates super fast, it’s just ridiculous some of the achievements are extremely luck based and not skill based.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 883

You have the entire rest of your life to get thr achievement what's the rush?

• FinestFantasyVI

Yea, imo thats poor design if the achievement is rng based and not skill based.

• FinestFantasyVI

Edit; I say that and I just got the dang achievement