The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dissapointed with knight

ARTRA
ARTRA Member Posts: 938
edited July 13 in Feedback and Suggestions

In short.

Yes instadrop was not ok but.

Brown addons still detrimental(but Motr) and new guards purples are not good.

No partial call to arms.

X3 depletion so no pincer attacks (carni and assassin last up to 4 sec)

No cancel guard as a feature(it was a bug)

So we have a knight that send a guard to chase and slowdown with 0 interaction. You just send a guard and do you bussiness.

Dissapointed, not that is now about macro, thats fine, its the how its done, addons and some QoL like fix old bugs or allow knight to see guards 8 meters to prevent x3 vaporization.

(I feel bad mister Tharos, Assassin vaporizes into dust in seconds)

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• TheSyndromeOfClowns
    TheSyndromeOfClowns Member Posts: 74

I don't believe the devs will give him anything later since this is what they find acceptable.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,060

Instadrop was okay because it basically didn't exist. The game bars you from summoning your guard unless you walk backwards for like a whole second, otherwise you're too close to the pallet or wall, and it just doesn't let you summon them. How is nobody factoring this in?

Another thing I don't like that was changed that nobody is talking about is Jailer and Carnifex getting their chase times swapped. Instead of the potential time waste being spread across Carnifex (with his chase) and Jailer (with his patrol), now Jailer has both. So Carnifex is basically only used for breaking now. And Jailer potentially wastes the most of your own time now, because he patrols the longest and chases the longest. So he can patrol almost til the end of his timer, spots someone and chases them, and until that chase ends, you don't have your ability to chase someone else. And I don't know the numbers, but that would be like what, 1 - 1.5 minutes?

Knight is just a nothing killer.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

Time it takes to confirm a down with instadrop was ridiculously long anyway, I never understand what was exactly problematic from balance standpoint

And if we say that is unhealthy, all we need is complete rework, not the some balance changes