The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PLEASE return the ability to swap Killers and Survivors when pressing the Joysticks on consoles!

It's SO janky to have to go to the top side of the screen and pick them through the portraits instead of just pressing the Joysticks (L3 and R3 on PS, for example) like we used to. If I want to go from Unknown to Vecna now I have to go through a sub-menu instead of just pressing a single joystick to change to the killers that's literally next in line.

The fact that one has to move the cursor to pick options in the menu screens is bothersome enough for non-PC users with no Mouse, now we have to do that for the character we want to choose as well.

Please consider reverting that change.

Comments

• charmless
    charmless Member Posts: 24

This is 4J to Microsoft all over again…

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,132

BHVR keeps removing hotkeys when they should be adding more. Hotkeys are important for console players. BHVR's consideration for console players and what we need is abysmal. Just because PC players don't need it doesn't mean other players don't.

• MQu
    MQu Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9

so, quick update! apparently the hot key shortcuts to the dailies, friends list, and settings still work - they just, inexplicibly, removed the on-screen labels for console. very odd and i'm assuming an oversight.

unfortunately, this does not apply to switching characters. :( that functionality has just been removed.