Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Blight Fatigue

Namtellum
Namtellum Member Posts: 12

blight goes into fatigue twice sometimes seemingly randomly

11 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video? Thank you!

Comments

• GoofyKiller33
    GoofyKiller33 Member Posts: 13

Yep. As far as I know, it doesn't happen upon a pattern or anything, but it's kind of annoying when it hinders you from getting that hit

• o7o
    o7o Member Posts: 335

This has been a bug since the Alan Wake chapter, can happen once, twice, or even three times in one match. I don’t know how this bug has been overlooked when it’s been reported a lot.

• Skaphegor
    Skaphegor Member Posts: 71

This was a thing for a long time.
    It used to happen when you used pre-rework Compound 33.

After Blights first add-on revisit this bug started randomly happen across all matches.
    It doesn't matter what add-ons you play or if you play any now.

I did a lot of testing, but there is no reliable way of reproducing this behaviour.
    The only way to experience it is by playing against bots and hitting them over and over again until the bug occurs.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 750

It's also not just a double stun, I also got a hit with a kind of normal cooldown (I was walking slower) but the stun from the syringe came 2 seconds later xD

He likes to bug out quite a bit sometimes.

• Urobussy
    Urobussy Member Posts: 9

Heres a clip of the fatigue bug

• Urobussy

Here's a clip of the Bug

• Urobussy

Here is the double fatigue BHVR

• Fen
    Fen Member Posts: 121

Can confirm. Happens to me quite often actually, and i think it has something to do with m1 and m2 buttons being mashed simultaneously/both pressed way too quickly during the Lethal Rush.

• Mitsui
    Mitsui Member Posts: 77

Like main Blight, it happens quite often

• Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 328

Very old bug that they managed to fix but ended up coming back alongside his rework. They're probably aware of it already.

• Mitsui

Even today in the Castlevania chapter it still happens and very often. When are they going to fix it?

• Fen
    Fen Member Posts: 121

This and that annoying jitter Blight does everytime he breaks pallet or a wall.

• Mitsui

This error usually occurs after hitting the survivor with the power