We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

How to get adept with survivors

I always try to get adept with survivors but i always get bad survivors

I almost got elodie with myers as killer but survivors lead the killer to me and got me killed by tombstone

And other is survivors refusing to unhook me

I get so close but my teammates just kill me at the end

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,727

Bring a key and rat around if things start to look bad. Works fairly well for adepts.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 602

Getting on a full man SwF is the best option, in my opinion. Doing it SoloQ can be stupidly impossible at times.

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114

It's the killer adepts I struggle with. Merciless is really hard when a big part of how many hooks you get etc is affected by how others play and often I've found the trophies/achievements bugged anyway.

For getting the survivor adepts best hope for hatch if playing solo and teammates aren't pulling their weight

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,504

Killer adepts you need just 4K and well before they were easier when they required +2 pip which is pretty easy to achieve on lower grades. But well killer adepts are still easier to get for me at least than adepting survivor in soloQ.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

You don't really need any real skills to do survivor adept, as you can play normally without perks and rely on teammates, the difficulty mostly comes from the soloq escape

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

For me I would say they are equal. Although you kinda have to play like a Biatch sometimes when ur tryna adept survivor.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,254

I would say it was pretty unreliable in the past. Yes, after a grade reset it was pretty easy to do, but a week or two in and it became very challenging. I remember how I tried to adapt Artist when she was new and Pyramidhead whom I bought around the same time. I was in the iri ranks and had several matches were I got nearly everything perfectly, but that one heal in a corner lead me to not pipping up twice etc. It was hellish.

On the same vein, some killers had very bad kits and perks for gaining two pips, Plague was notorious for that, as her kit basically meant she was lacking in one department and you just couldn't use your power too much, or you would fail. Myers also would often lack in the chase department, because his preloaded instadown let him end chases in like 3s. Pit and her headtraps were another problematic adept. There were special guides and tutorials of how to do certain killer adepts. It was a hot mess and I am thankful that they changed it to only a 4K, that's at least something that will happen sooner or later.

• Deathstroke

I quess it's reference but +2 pips should happen even more often than 4K expect if you are in iri grade. I don't like the 4K requirement because I have to slug and drag the match long time and even I succeed in that downing both survivors I might not be able to find the other without any aura reading. So it can end the other survivor bleeding out which has happemed to me many times now. Technically I 4K but still no adept.

Most difficult slugging experience for me was the vecna 4K achiement where you had to mori someome with eye or hand. I slugged one and kept looking for other survivor and then I had to let the slugged wiggle out so he would not bleedout to continue looking. Well I eventually found the hiding survivor and slugged them. Then went to find the other again and well eventually got them both but after that I hope never again match like that.

Old system was not perfect but I liked it much more than the current one. I did some adepts on red grades but mostly on lower grades. I remember having difficulties on trickster achiement at red grade I admit it was too much down to luck. I think silver grade had the most fair requirement for the adept 3K and 9 hooks should do it.

• Deathstroke

For me killer is easier because I only have to rely on my own skill. But on survivor I have to hope my teammates are decent. With good teammates obviously survivor adept is quite easy.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,766

It kind of depends on the adept for me. If a survivor has all around good or even just well synergizing perks, I'll just play regularly and it's fine. However, if I have to do one like say Renato who has 2 trash perks and 1 that's really only useful if you want to be in the killer's face, I'm doing gens and stealthing as carefully as humanly possible. Also like some have said, bring a key in case.

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114

Yeah, it would've be a problem if it was just a 4k but having achieving a merciless can be easier said that done when it comes to some matches

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

Survivor adepts are significantly easier than killer adepts, you literally just need to play and eventually you'll get it.

Still, if you wanna massively increase your chances, then bring a key and blueprint and when you're dead on hook just hide 'till your teammates die.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,872

Survivor adepts are pretty easy compared to killer, as Krazzik said above it is just a matter of time and you will get them just playing. David King is probably the hardest due to No Mither but even then you will eventually get an escape

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 249

use hatch and shack offering get hatch. Dont hide the entire match tough please