The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Plot Twist should hide your aura from the other survivors.

Spirit_IsTheBest
Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 935
edited July 24 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been running Plot Twist for a few days to see if it is any good, while I found it to be very useful in getting healed up in certain situations, a lot of my teammates will come to me while I'm recovering using Plot Twist, in some cases even bringing the killer to me.

I feel like the survivors shouldn't see the downed survivors aura when using Plot Twist for that reason, to prevent survivors who weren't paying attention to come to me, so I can safely heal up and return to doing generators, etc.

I really want this change so I can enjoy using the perk even more and to also not get picked up because the one teammate decided to attract the killer to me.

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,563

It'll be a good QOL similar to how people want the perk deliverance to have a method to tell others to not get the unhook if the perk is active i.e showing the perk icon on the hud if applicable

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697

It should show your aura in a different color so it's more obvious.

Hiding the aura entirely would be bad if you have good teammates who are actually paying attention, because then they won't know which area to avoid in chase so that they don't sandbag you on accident.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,044

I think this is the right play here. Hiding the player completely introduces more problems alongside the ones it solves, and showing the perk next to the survivor still wastes time running up to them before realizing they Plot Twisted themselves. If a downed survivor is (for example) green, I'd know to leave them alone.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,259

Or just show other survivors.perks...